How to Contact Arjay Books
Please do not attempt to email us directly, even if you have an address.
- If you have a sales question about a novel produced by Arjay but sold elsewhere (even if you linked there through our store) you must get help from the store where you actually bought the book, not from Arjay.
- If you have a sales question about a shareware text bought directly through this site, want to report problems with an account hosted on our system, need help changing its settings, or have noted bugs on our web site, always put in a trouble ticket at the help desk for fastest attention.
- For other matters, please ask a question on our forum.
- We welcome plot discussions and fan letters on our forum, but will delete hate, spam, and the like.
- Once registered on our forum, you may, alternately, send a private message from there to Rick Sutcliffe who is user rsutc or to Nellie Hacker who is user nhacker.
All direct access via email to Arjay will be turned off except by invitation, so an email message sent to us without using the forum may not go anywhere.